If you were reading HumaneWatch last week, you learned …
- HSUS had some serious financial scandals in the 1980s—and we’ve obtained a juicy internal audit that tells the story
- HSUS is fudging science with its Salmonella campaign (why should we be surprised?)
- Missourians took the lead in educating people about HSUS
- It sure is convenient when a group seeded with HSUS insiders gives an HSUS horse shelter a glowing “accreditation,” no?
- And don’t forget to comment on the HumaneWatch blog regularly—You could win a $100 donation to the pet shelter of your choice!
Come back every day for more truth-telling, research-sharing, and analysis of America's richest animal rights group! (If you need another HumaneWatch fix, there's always Facebook.)
Got a comment? Be sure to leave your thoughts below. From August 23 to October 29, 2010 we will be choosing the two best comments each week of 25 words or more, and awarding $100 (each) to the local pet shelters of the commenters' choice. Click here for more information and the official rules.